|Name (Kanji)||栗原 雪菜|
|School||Yamaboshi High School|
2-B (Post Michi Random)
|Homeroom Teacher||Gotou Ryuuzen|
|Club||Track and Field Club|
|Novel Debut||Volume 1, Chapter 3|
|Manga Debut||Chapter 2|
|Anime Debut||Episode 2|
Kurihara Yukina (栗原 雪菜) is a classmate and close friend of Yui.
Yukina is shown to be a very loyal friend to Yui, whom she views as a sisterly figure. She can also be rather meddlesome and presumptuous, becoming upset after learning that Yui has never been on a date and urging her friend to do so. Yukina is also quite perverted, having no qualms about making sexual comments.
Yukina has chin-length, orange hair and brown eyes. She is usually seen in her school uniform. In the novels, Kurihara is described as being rather tall and could easily be mistaken for a college student.
- Kiriyama Yui: A close friend and classmate of Yukina's. The two typically spend their lunch break eating and chatting together. In Step Time, Yukina became upset with Yui for not having the determination to go on a date with Aoki and decides to help plan a date for Yui, which she subsequently spies on. Yukina likes to think of Yui as a sisterly figure, and occasionally refers to herself as Yui's Onee-san, "big sister." This role switches in Asu Random when Yukina is the one who needs Yui's help.
- Nagase Iori: The two decided to plan (and spy on) a triple date in Step Time to help their friends with their relationships. Iori also frequently stops Yukina from saying perverted things.
- Nakayama Mariko: She helped Mariko on her first date and, as with Yui, was upset that Mariko had never been on a date before.
- Yaegashi Taichi: Like the other girls, Yukina enjoys ganging up on Taichi and teasing him during breaks, especially about Inaba. Yukina has a skewed perception of Taichi and mistakenly assumes he is sexually experienced just because he is close with Inaba.
- Oosawa Misaki: Yukina's best friend and a Track and Field teammate. The two are shown to be good friends and they helped each during the Personality Exchange phenomenon. After Misaki lost her memories about the club and the phenomenon, Yukina became depressed when her attempts to reconnect with Misaki end in failure.
- It is implied in Step Time that Yukina is an experienced dater.
- Kurihara's hair is blonde in the novel and PSP game, but orange in the anime version.